Monday, September 14, 2009

Websites+Coupons=Savings

Hi Again:)
I am trying out something new this go round. What I have been doing lately is going to all the sites I can think of and registering for their goodies and coupons. Although everyone is saying that we are on the upswing of these harsh economic times, one thing that we should all walk away from this thinking about is how to make our money last longer. So I thought it would be a good idea to pass some of these links on to you and hopefully if you know of any you will share them wit the rest of us as well.

Diapers

Formula and Food

Clothing

Car Seats and Strollers

Information

This is just the first batch of many sites that I have joined, but I figure it would be a good start for you. Most of the sites not only offer coupons but will also give you bonus points for purchases that you make. So after totalling so many enfamil points you can receive free formula etc. There are also sweepstakes on the sites that offer goodies like a year supply of free diapers.

Also scour through all of the free baby magazines that you have received. Most of them will contain useful coupons as well. I have found coupons for 2.00 off of Balmex and it cost 2.96 or 20% off purchases at Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory).

This is just the first batch of many sites that I have applied for, but I figure it would be a good start for you.

It takes about 5 minutes per page to do and can save you a good bit of change, so go sign up.

1 comment:

  1. Great list, thanks! I will have to check it out when the kids are asleep :)

    ReplyDelete