Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gray and Pregnant 101

Ok Folks just to set the record straight, this is not some clever play on my last name like Grey's Anatomy. I am a 36 yr old woman with two children, who is in love with the man of her dreams who happens to have two children as well. We temporarily live 4 states apart and we are expecting what will be our 5th child. I also happen to have gray hair. However, I'm thinking at the end of this nine months there will probably be more:). At any rate, We are absolutely thrilled to be pregnant and want to share our adventure with each of you. Please feel free to chime in with your own stories, coupons, specials, and just about anything baby/parent related that you can think of. I promise you this one thing. I will try my best to keep my stories as close to how they play out in my head as possible. Warning I have a very active imagination and have been through the maternity thing enough to understand that there are times when you are scared, angry, happy and out right grumpy. So this might not always be the cute cuddly happy go lucky stories that one normally finds on the web. I'll leave those to all the first time moms-to-be :). It is my hope to keep you entertained and well informed. As I stated earlier I am 36 and have had one high-risk pregnancy, and with that comes a series of concerns from the folks in the medical world. So there might be times when I am not only sharing my experience with you but will ask for your input also. However I know things will be just fine. At any rate, I just wanted to stop by introduce myself and let you know that tomorrow is our first Dr's appointment. Updates to follow. By the way, we're 10 weeks, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including us on your pregnancy journey. I've got lots to learn as my hubby and I are preparing for our 2nd child with an 11 yr gap in between.

    ReplyDelete